Cheesy Chicken Lasagne
We love this one and I especially love how easy it is, because I don’t like to make any of my recipes hard, over complicated or time consuming
Suggested Meal: Dinner
Smart Points: 6 SP
For the Lasagne
- 4 Latina fresh lasagne pasta sheets
- 130 gms Coles brand light shredded mozerella cheese
- For the ZERO Smart Point Sauce
- 500 gms Chicken Breast Mince
- 2 tins finely chopped tomatoes i really like the “mutti” brand from Coles + 1 tin refilled with water
- 1 bunch fresh basil chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh flat leaf parsley chopped
- 3-4 garlic cloves less if you don’t like it garlicky
- 1 onion diced
- 1 large carrot diced
- 2 sticks celery diced
- 1 tsp mixed dried herbs
- Salt & Pepper to taste
How To Create
- In a large non stick saucepan add all chopped veg and salt, sauté until softened, add mince and break up lumps, add herbs & spices both fresh & dried, stir until mince is cooked, add tomatoes plus 1 tin of water.
- The sauce should be on the thicker side.
- Simmer for 20 mins.
- In a rectangle Pyrex (mine is a 2.6lt ) add a heaped serving spoon of sauce, then begin layering and assembling the lasagne distributing the cheese throughout and on top.
- Cook in a preheated oven at 180c for 30-40 mins covered with foil for the first 20
Feed Me Healthy Notes
Add zucchini or pumpkin roasted in between each layer as an option
HAVE YOU MADE THIS RECIPE?
Tag @feedmehealthy_annavandyken on Instagram - I would love to see it