- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup quick oats
- 2/3 cup Either Chopped Medjool Dates OR 50% less sugar dried cranberries
- 2/3 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup ground flaxseed
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice OR cinnamon
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 cup pumpkin purée I make my own *see note*
- 2 eggs lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/4 cup Queens sugar free maple you can sub this with honey or regular maple syrup, smart points will change
Add all dry ingredients to the bowl, then add all wet ingredients in, stir, and scoop mix evenly on a baking tray, flatten, and bake at 180c for 20-25 mins, let cool on the baking tray.
How big you make them will determine the smart points.
- Make 15 for 5 Smart Points
- Make 20 for 4 Smart Points
- Make 25 for 3 Smart Points
~Note I make pumpkin purée with Kent pumpkin cut into wedges and wrapped in alfoil, then baked until just soft, scoop out flesh and drain in a sieve over a bowl to remove excess liquid
HAVE YOU MADE THIS RECIPE?
Tag @feedmehealthy_annavandyken on Instagram - I would love to see it