Feta & Basil Stuffed Chicken Wrapped in Prosciutto.
Suggested Meal: Dinner
Smart Points: 4 SP
- 4 medium chicken breasts
- 100 gms South Cape Reduced Fat Greek Feta sliced into 25gm serves
- 8 Basil Leaves
- 8 Slices of Prosciutto sliced thin
- 1/3 cup Liquid chicken stock
- 1 Tbls Masterfoods Tuscan Seasoning
- Salt & Pepper
- Medley of Vegetables including Capsicum Onion, Carrot, zucchini, 2 fresh garlic , extra fresh basil or parsley, lemon zest of 1 lemon, & potato (optional for extra Smart Points)
How To Create
Preheat oven to 200c
Cut a pocket in the side of the chicken breast and slide in 25gms of Feta plus 2 Basil leaves in each breast. Wrap 2 slices of Prosciutto around the chicken and place over the top of all the cut up veggies that are in a baking tray, sprinkled with Tuscan seasoning , lemon zest, extra fresh parsley or basil, grated garlic cloves and mix together.
Add chicken stock, slowly poured in the baking dish, add salt & pepper then cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes, remove foil and bake a further 10-15 minutes.
Oven times may vary
Feed Me Healthy Notes
4 Weight Watchers Smart Points Per Serve.
Smart Points do not include potato.