Overnight Oats - Neapolitan
Suggested Meal: Breakfast
Smart Points: 7 SP
- 1 cup of Rolled Oats
- 3/4 Cup Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- 6 Tbls Chobani 0.5% fat plain yoghurt
- 1 Whole Vanilla Bean seeds scraped OR
- 1 Tsp Vanilla extract alcohol free
- 1 Tsp cocoa powder
- 1/2 Tbls Queens sugar free maple syrup
- 1-2 Medjool dates puréed with 1 Tbls hot water OR finely chopped
- 2 Large Strawberries puréed or mashed
- 10 gms Coles Simply Less Dark Choc shaved/chopped
- 4 extra strawberries
How To Create
- In 3 small bowls add 1/3 cup of oats , 1/4 cup of vanilla almond milk & 2 Tbls Chobani yoghurt to each bowl.
- In one bowl add the vanilla seeds or extract (stir)
- In the second bowl add the strawberry purée (stir)
- In the third bowl, add the cocoa, maple syrup & date purée or chopped dates (stir).
- Layer each jar beginning with with extra chopped strawberry (2 per jar), then layer the Oats halving the mix between 2 jars, top with half a strawberry and 5gms of chopped or shaved chocolate per jar.
- This mix is quite thick, if you like it thinner, add more milk or water to each layer.