Overnight Oats - Neapolitan
Suggested Meal: Breakfast
: 7 SP
- 1 cup of Rolled Oats
- 3/4 Cup Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- 6 Tbls Chobani 0.5% fat plain yoghurt
- 1 Whole Vanilla Bean seeds scraped OR
- 1 Tsp Vanilla extract alcohol free
- 1 Tsp cocoa powder
- 1/2 Tbls Queens sugar free maple syrup
- 1-2 Medjool dates puréed with 1 Tbls hot water OR finely chopped
- 2 Large Strawberries puréed or mashed
- 10 gms Coles Simply Less Dark Choc shaved/chopped
- 4 extra strawberries
How To Create
In 3 small bowls add 1/3 cup of oats , 1/4 cup of vanilla almond milk & 2 Tbls Chobani yoghurt to each bowl.
In one bowl add the vanilla seeds or extract (stir)
In the second bowl add the strawberry purée (stir)
In the third bowl, add the cocoa, maple syrup & date purée or chopped dates (stir).
Layer each jar beginning with with extra chopped strawberry (2 per jar), then layer the Oats halving the mix between 2 jars, top with half a strawberry and 5gms of chopped or shaved chocolate per jar.
This mix is quite thick, if you like it thinner, add more milk or water to each layer.