Crepe - Egg - Filled With Ricotta Mushroom & Spinach
Smart Points: 7 SP
- 2 Eggs +
- 1/3 Cup egg whites whisked
- Salt + Pepper
- 1 1/2 Cup Mushrooms sliced
- 1 1/2 Cup Spinach raw
- 130 gms Perfect Italiano Light Ricotta
- 2 x 3 Second Spray Olive Oil
How To Create
- Over a med heat, spray pan and sauté Mushroom & spinach with a pinch of salt & pepper until just cooked. Set aside
- In a shallow pan or a crepe pan (which is what I use) spray with oil spray and heat over a medium flame
- Once pan is hot, add eggs let set on the underside
The egg Crepe shouldn’t need flipping as its thin enough to cook through, however if you wish to flip by all means.
- Once cooked, spoon over Ricotta, add Mushroom & Spinach, roll it up and enjoy.