Have I mentioned how much I love my airfryer? It’s quick, healthy cooking, especially when you want comfort food, and fries are very much comfort but these are a healthier version.
Suggested Meal: Lunch
Smart Points: 8 SP
- 200 gms Spud lite or Carisma potatoes
- 100 gms lean pork mince
- 1 tsp taco seasoning
- 2 x 3 second spray oil
- 25 gms Bega country light 50% less fat grated cheese
- 20 gms Chobani 0.5% plain yoghurt
- 6 Cherry Tomatoes diced
- 1 spring onion finely sliced
- Salt & Pepper
How To Create
- Slice potato into chips, season with salt & spray with 1 x 3 second spray.
Cook in the airfryer according to directions. If you don’t have an airfryer you can cook in the oven.
- In a non stick pan, spray 1 x 3 second oil and cook mince with taco seasoning, and pepper.
- Chop tomatoes & spring onion, measure out the cheese.
- Once fries are cooked, plate them, layer the mince , tomato, cheese & spring onion over the top, then dollup the yoghurt.