Overnight Oats - Strawberries & Cream
Suggested Meal: Breakfast
: 7 SP
- 1 cup oats
- 3/4 cup vanilla unsweetened almond milk
- 6 tbls Chobani 0.5% fat yoghurt plain
- 1 small punnet strawberries
- 100 gms perfect Italiano light Ricotta
- 1 tbls queens sugar free maple syrup
- Pinch of cinnamon
How To Create
Mix Oats, milk, yoghurt a pinch of cinnamon & half the punnet of strawberries crushed or puréed together
Add evenly add to 2 jars.
Slice the remaining strawberries andclayer over the Oat mix.
In a seperate bowl
Add Ricotta & maple syrup (if it’s too thick add a splash of almond milk)
Layer the cream on top, decorate with 1/2 a strawberry and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
Oats can be heated for 1 min (without cream) or eaten straight from the fridge.