Bliss Balls - Lemon Pistachio Matcha
Suggested Meal: Snack
Smart Points: 2 SP
- 70 gms Pistachio
- 75 gms Cashews
- 12 Pitted Medjool Dates
- 2 tsp Matcha Powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla Bean Paste
- 1 tbls Coconut Oil
- 1 tbls Lemon Zest
- 14 gms Desiccated Coconut
- Pinch of Sea Salt
- 14 gms Nestle milk or White or a mix Choc
- Extra 5 gms of Pistachios crushed to sprinkle over the top.
How To Create
- In a food processor whiz nuts as fine or chunky as you like (I like them a bit chunkier)
- Add all other ingredients MINUS Choc & 5 gms of Pistachio.
- Once dough forms, roll into 26 balls (I use a melon baller to get even balls)
- Melt Choc and drizzle over the top, then sprinkle with leftover nuts.