- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup caster sugar
- 2 1/2 Tbls Plain flour sifted
- 2 tsp icing sugar
- 250 gms Plain Yopro
- 2 Tbls Avalanche Sugar Free Drinking Chocolate
- 1 Tbls Queens Sugar Free Maple Syrup
- 1 cup raspberries fresh or frozen crushed or strawberries
- Whisk eggs & sugar together until thick (should take approximately 5 mins)
- Then fold sifted flour through with a metal spoon, until just combined.
- Pour mixture into a lined Swiss roll pan ( 25 x 30cm).
- Bake in a 200 c for 8 minutes.
- Once cooked, working quite quickly, sift 2 tsp of icing sugar onto a clean thin tea towel, invert the sponge and roll it up in the teatowel.
Leave to cool completely
In the meantime, whisk together 250gms plain Yopro yoghurt, 2 Tbls Avalanche Sugar Free drinking chocolate & 1 Tbls Queens Sugar Free Maple Syrup.
Crush 1 cup of fresh or frozen raspberries or strawberries with a fork.
- Unroll sponge and fill with the yoghurt mousse, then dot with crushed fruit and spread over the top, re roll sponge, and sprinkle with 1 Tbls flakes almonds (optional toasting them first)