Ginger Pear and Custard - Mini Desserts
Suggested Meal: Snack
Smart Points: 3 SP
- 2 pears peeled and sliced
- Pinch of cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Water to cover
- 1/4 cup Paul’s light custard
- 1 packet of unibic gingerbread babies they come in a multipack in the biscuit isle
How To Create
- Poach or stew 2 pears in cinnamon, water & vanilla until just cooked
- Layer with 1/4 cup Paul’s light custard (between 2 desserts)
- 8gms (each dessert) of crushed gingerbread babies.
- These are served in oversized shot glasses.