- 50 gms Philadelphia extra light spreadable cream cheese
- 60 gms light ricotta
- Zest of a lemon as much as you like
- 1/4 tsp honey
- 1 tsp sweetner of choice optional
- 1 tsp vanilla I used paste
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 lemon Oreo thin crushed, and reserve a little to sprinkle on top
Mix all the ingredients together and place into a small dessert sized glass
Sprinkle with a little of the reserved Oreo. So so simple!
Pop in the fridge to firm slightly it won’t set, it’s more of a creamy texture but the longer it sits the more it will firm.