- 400 gms Chicken Mince
- 8 med eggs
- 1/4 cup self raising flour
- 60 gms Bega country 50% light grated cheese
- 20 gms parmesan cheese
- 3 tsp mixed dried herbs
- 2 garlic cloves grated
- 1 leek thinly sliced
- 1 bunch raw silverbeet shredded
- 2/3 cup water chicken stock or low fat milk
- salt & pepper to tasteFresh flat leaf parsley as much as you like chopped
- Preheat oven to 180c Fan Forced
Spray a non stick pan with cooking spray (3 second spray is 0 smart points), on a medium heat
Cook chicken mince, breaking it up as you go, until browned
Add leek, silverbeet, spices & garlic, until just cooked, then set aside to cool.
Add flour, eggs, water (milk or chicken stock) and cheese.
Once chicken mixture has cooled, add it to the egg mixture, combine, then spread evenly into a prepared baking dish ( i use a large pyrex dish 2.6L ),
Sprinkle with parmesan cheese
Bake in the oven for 45-50 minutes or until cooked and golden brown.
** Please note if using milk in place of water, the smart point value may change, or substituting any ingredient or product may also change the smart point value.