Suggested Meal: Dinner
: 8 SP
- 4 wattle valley light wraps
- 1/2 large punnet of sliced mushrooms
- 1 onion diced
- 300 gms lean beef mince
- 1/3 packet Ole El Paso taco seasoning
- 100 gms Bega 50% grated less fat cheese 20gms per bowl
- 1 Punnet of cherry tomato diced
- 1/4 Iceberg lettuce shredded
- 40 gms Sliced Avocado optional
- 10gms Per bowl
How To Create
Preheat oven, drape wraps over oven proof bowls, that have been turned upside down, and place in the oven until wraps brown, remove and let cool.
In a non stock fry pan, sauté onion & mushroom until browned, and add mince, break the mince up and add the taco seasoning, cook until brown.
Dice tomatoes, shred lettuce and slice 1 small Avocado.
Build your taco bowls , evenly portioning the mince, cheese and salad, then dollup the top with 1tsp chobani plain yoghurt and optional 10gms of sliced avocado. Season with salt & pepper
Feed Me Healthy Notes
8 WW Smart Points without Avocado
9 WW Smart Points with Avocado