Vanilla & Peach Toasted Meringue Pots
Suggested Meal: Snack
Smart Points: 3 SP
- 8-9 medium fresh ripe peaches
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbls queens sugar free maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 tbls water
- 3 egg whites
- 2 tbls sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla paste
- 1/4 tsp cornflour
- 1/4 tsp white vinegar
How To Create
- Peel and slice peaches, place in a pot with cinnamon, maple syrup, water, vanilla & poach until just cooked uncovered, stirring occasionally, add a little more water if needed to prevent the bottom of the pot burning.
- Once cooked, divide evenly into oven proof small bowls or glass jars.
- In a clean mixer, add the egg whites and whip until frothy, slowly add sugar, whip until stiff peaks, then mix through the cornflour, vanilla paste and vinegar.
- Pipe or spoon meringue over peaches and place on a tray, bake in a preheated 200c oven for 7-8 mins or until just toasted.