Lemon & Herb Chicken Tenderloins
Tonight I’m grilling some Lemon & Herb Chicken Tenderloins. I prepped this early this morning and let it marinade all day, the flavour will be superb. Leaving it for an hour or so should be enough but the longer the better.
Suggested Meal: Dinner
Smart Points: 1 SP
- 500 gms Chicken Breast Tenderloins
- Zest & Juice of 1 large lemon
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped thyme
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 3 cloves of garlic grated
- 2 tsp garlic olive oil or plain olive oil
- 1 tsp djon mustard
- Salt & Pepper
How To Create
- I place everything in a zip lock bag and zip it up before giving it a massage to combine all the flavours together.
- Pop it in the fridge OR even the freezer for cooking on another day.