Bbq Lamb with Pumpkin CousCous Salad
Suggested Meal: Dinner
Smart Points: 8 sp
- 2 x 150gm Raw lamb leg steak trimmed
- 2 tsp Masterfoods Lamb herb seasoning
Pumpkin CousCous Salad
- 1 cup cooked CousCous
- 2 x medjool Dates chopped
- 1/2 red onion diced
- 2 mini cucumbers diced
- 1/3 cup diced red capsicum
- 1/2 tin 400gm chickpeas
- 200 gms steamed pumpkin
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh flat leaf parsley
- Salt & Pepper
How To Create
Toss together all ingredients, add salt & pepper, squeeze the juice of 1 orange over the top, and sprinkle with fresh flat leaf parsley.
Sprinkle seasoning over lamb and grill on the bbq.
Serve with 1/2 a serve of the CousCous Salad.
Feed Me Healthy Notes
This dish is lovely served with my hummus recipe