No skin fresh pieces marinaded, then either baked or grilled, either way it will be delicious and zero points. There’s 2 informed reasons for this post.
One is for the marinade recipe, the second is to draw some attention to serving sizes.
The piece on the left is a medium 160gm raw portion recommended on the app, the one on the right is double the portion.
I use my app to still watch recommended serving sizes WW guide us with. Zero points doesn’t mean you shouldn’t watch portions. It just means we don’t need to SP the portion.
It just means we don’t need to SP the portion.
- 1 juice + rind of an orange
- 1 Tbls Queens Sugar Free Maple Syrup
- 1 Tbls fresh thyme leaves
- Salt & Pepper
- To grill these , heat a griddle pan or bbq to medium heat, wait for it to warm up and place salmon in the pan, cook 2-3 minutes each side depending on the size and thickness of your fish.
- To Bake it , wrap each fish in foil lined with baking paper, pour some of the marinade in and wrap, bake at 180c for 8-10 minutes again depending on the size and thickness of your fish.
- I’ll Serve this with steamed vegetables and or potato/ rice which will be 3 SP.