Apricot Overnight Oats
I had an abundance of ripe apricots that we picked up in the Perth Hills, so yummy & fresh, but far too much so I cooked the very ripe ones down with a little water and sugar free maple syrup and then I can use them for breakfasts, snacks & desserts.
Hence the overnight oats. They were super sweet & yummy.
Suggested Meal: Breakfast
Smart Points: 6 SP
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 3/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 tub 160gm Yopro Plain high protein yoghurt
- Pinch of cinnamon as much as you like here
- 1 cup of cooked apricots
How To Create
- Mix together all ingredients and spoon evenly into jars, refrigerate until needed. I usually make a few different ones when prepping for the week but I only made 2 last night.
- Huge filling and healthy serve, keeping me full for hours.
Feed Me Healthy Notes
6 weight watchers smart Points per jar