Based on my Greek Meatball recipe, I used the mix to make Greek style burgers.
They worked out beautifully.
Can you believe that these 2 open burgers are only 4 Smart Points?
I know, you certainly don’t need to starve on WW.
- 1 x tip top Wholemeal English muffin toasted rubbed with 1/2 garlic clove
- 1/2 red capsicum + 1/2 yellow capsicum pan seared then roasted with the patties.
- Rocket & Spinach Leaves
- 99% fat free yoghurt mixed with fresh flat leaf parsley lemon zest, salt & Pepper mixed together and topped on both.
- 500 gms Chicken Breast Mince
- 1 red onion finely diced
- 1/4 cup fresh flat leaf parsley chopped
- 1 Tbls fresh mint chopped
- 1 tsp dry oregano
- 2 cloves garlic grated
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Salt & Pepper Mixture makes 4 for 0sp
Mix the burger meat together and form into 4 patties.
Sear the patties & capsicum in 1tsp oil in a hot pan.
Finish the cooking off in a 180c oven for 10-15 mins or until cooked through,depending on their thickness.
Toast the Wholemeal muffins, and top with one pattie on each plus capsicum and spinach. Dollup over the dressing and serve.