Chicken, Leek & Vegetable Slice
Suggested Meal: Dinner
Smart Points: 2 SP
- 500 gms Chicken Breast Mince
- 3 leeks sliced white part only
- 1 medium capsicum diced
- 2 garlic cloves grated
- 3 cups raw spinach
- 2 tsp dry mixed herbs
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup self raising flour
- 60 gms grated country light 50% less fat cheese
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup chopped flat leaf parsley
- 2 x 3 second oil spray .
How To Create
- Heat a non stick fry pan, spray with oil, add leeks, capsicum & garlic, stir until softened, add mince, break up lumps, add mixed herbs, salt & Pepper, cook until browned, add spinach & parsley, sauté until wilted. Turn off the pan and let cool.
- In a seperate bowl, add eggs, flour , cheese & whisk together, add cooled chicken & Veg mix, stir together.
- Pour into a lined rectangle dish (I used a 2.6lt Pyrex.
- Bake at 180-200c for 40-45 mins, or until cooked through.
- Remove from oven, let cool and slice.
Feed Me Healthy Notes
Serves 6 GENEROUS portions as a meal 2 WW Smart Points OR Serves 8 as snacks 1 WW Smart Point per Serve