Home Made Peanut Butter
Who makes their own PB? It’s really really a lot easier than you think! Give it a try. Pure Natural Peanut Butter . No preservatives, no sugar, just pure peanuts and a touch of sea salt
Smart Points: 1 SP
- 500 gms plain roasted peanuts
- 1/2 tsp peanut oil optional
- Sea salt as salty as you desire your PB
How To Create
- In a food processor add roasted peanuts and processes until the nuts go from whole, to crushed to powder consistency, add optional oil, the oil will add moisture into the finished peanut butter, but is not 100% necessary , scrape down sides and process again until desired consistency.
- You may need to process in 3-4 minute intervals so your machine doesn't overheat, however if your food processor is a powerful one, then there's no need to stop other than scraping down the sides and continue until your desired "smoothness". Because there's no additives it will not be 100% smooth like shop bought, however it will be 100% natural.
Feed Me Healthy Notes
1 WW Smart Point per tsp
You can also ADD amazing flavours to the recipe base to change it up, like maple syrup, and cinnamon (my favourite) for next level AMAZING .