Creamy Chicken Cottage Pie with Parmesan Pumpkin Mash
Smart Points: 3 SP
- 1 kg Chicken Breast Mince
- 1 leek finely sliced
- 2 1/2 cups frozen mixed veg carrots, corn, peas
- 4 cloves garlic grated
- 2 Tbls fresh thyme
- 2 tbls fresh parsley
- 2 Tbls djon mustard
- 2 Tbls Worcestershire sauce
- 50 ml Philadelphia cream for cooking
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 700 gms COOKED steamed pumpkin
How To Create
- Spray a non stick pan with oil spray (if needed), over a medium heat, add leek and cook until softened, add chicken mince, garlic salt & Pepper, and break up lumps whilst cooking.
- Once the mince has cooked, add mixed veg, parsley, thyme, Worcestershire, mustard & cream, stir through for 3-4 minutes and switch off heat.
- Transfer mixture into a 2.6lt Pyrex dish.
- Mash the cooked pumpkin and add Parmesan cheese, reserve 2 tsp for the top.
- Spread the pumpkin Parmesan mash over the chicken mixture, sprinkle with extra cheese and more fresh parsley (optional).
- Bake in a 200c oven for 15-20 mins (if mix is warm) or 30 - 40 mins until piping hot if it’s been in the fridge.
Feed Me Healthy Notes
4 GENEROUS serves at 3
WW Smart Points
6 Smaller serves at 2
WW smart points