This one is ALL about that marinade over the pork! Of course you can use any meat with this one, chicken especially. I love tray bakes because they are quick to make, and cook together at once, especially when your time poor or tired!
- 1/4 cup queens sugar free maple syrup
- 1 Tbls wholegrain mustard
- 2 cloves fresh garlic grated
- 1 Tbls fresh thyme leaves
- Salt & Pepper
- 4 medium pork cutlets weighing roughly 100gms ea
- Mixed fresh vegetables of choice including apples
- 2 tsp garlic olive oil
- Extra thyme leaves salt & Pepper
Mix together the marinade ingredients and pour over the pork cutlets.
- Cut all veg of choice include apple, toss into a bowl and add 2tsp garlic olive oil, salt, pepper and fresh thyme leaves.
- Place in a baking tray, and lay the marinated pork cutlets over the top.
- Bake at 180c for 35-45 minutes depending on your oven or until cooked.
6 WW Smart Points
*add potato (100 gms per person raw for an extra 2 sp per Serve)