Caramelised Pineapple Upside Down Cake
As everyone knows, my husband LOVES pineapple, so I have adapted this recipe to suit my love ♥
Suggested Meal: Snack
Smart Points: 3 SP
- 1 tin crushed pineapple in juice drained
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- 2 Tbls brown sugar
- 1/3 cup caster sugar
- 1 cup self raising flour sifted
- 3 eggs
- 140 gms plain no fat yoghurt I used Yopro plain
- 6 pineapple rings tinned in juice drained
How To Create
- Preheat oven to 180c
- Line a 20cm springform tin with baking paper. Sprinkle 1 tsp Cinnamon and 2 Tbls brown sugar, layer the pineapple rings over the top.
- Whisk together all ingredients minus the flour until pale, fold in the sifted flour and pour batter over the pineapple.
- Bake for 30-35 mins or until a skewer comes out clean.
Feed Me Healthy Notes
3 WW Smart Points a Serve