- 1 cup self raising flour
- 1/4 cup sweetner of choice I use xylitol
- 1/4 tsp bi carb soda
- 1 egg
- 3/4 unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 20 gms Aldi butterfully light butter
- 1/3 cup Queens sugar free maple syrup
- 4 tsp cinnamon sugar
Sift all dry ingredients together, whisk egg & milk together.
Make a well in the dry ingredients and slowly pour and mix together, melt butter, and add to the mix and stir until smooth. Let the batter sit for 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, measure out cinnamon sugar into a small bowl.
Measure out maple syrup into a seperate small bowl.
Preheat doughnut maker and make according to machine instructions.
The doughnuts should not take more than 2 minutes to cook.
Heat maple syrup in the microwave for 30 seconds, as the doughnuts come out, dip into the maple and then into the cinnamon sugar mix.
Eat while warm.
- 1 Weight Watchers Smart Points for 1
- 2 Weight Watchers Smart Points for 2
- 3 Weight Watchers Smart Points for 4