- 1 cup self raising flour
- 1/4 cup sweetner of choice I use xylitol
- 1/4 tsp bi carb soda
- 1 egg
- 3/4 unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 20 gms Aldi butterfully light butter
- 1/3 cup Queens sugar free maple syrup
- 4 tsp cinnamon sugar
Sift all dry ingredients together, whisk egg & milk together.
Make a well in the dry ingredients and slowly pour and mix together, melt butter, and add to the mix and stir until smooth. Let the batter sit for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, measure out cinnamon sugar into a small bowl.
- Measure out maple syrup into a seperate small bowl.
- Preheat doughnut maker and make according to machine instructions.
- The doughnuts should not take more than 2 minutes to cook.
- Heat maple syrup in the microwave for 30 seconds, as the doughnuts come out, dip into the maple and then into the cinnamon sugar mix.
Eat while warm.
- 1 Weight Watchers Smart Points for 1
- 2 Weight Watchers Smart Points for 2
- 3 Weight Watchers Smart Points for 4