Mediterranean Chicken Burger
So I turned my Mediterranean Chicken Meatballs into Burger Patties.
Holy Yum Batman 😂 I made 4 GIANT Patties for 4sp each (bit of an overkill) should have made them smaller but I was lazy 🙈 anyway ....
Suggested Meal: Dinner
Smart Points: 4 SP
- 500 gms Chicken Breast Mince
- 1/2 cup of chopped fresh Basil
- 1/2 medium Red onion diced
- 1/4 cup semi sundried tomato no oil chopped
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 2 garlic cloves crushed
- 1 egg
- 50 gms South Cape reduced fat feta finely diced
- Salt & Pepper
- 2 x3 second spray of garlic olive oil
- Rest of the Burger is made up of Brioche Bun 5sp
- Cheese slice 1sp
- Spinach, Tomato, Onion
- Aioli sauce made with plain fat free yoghurt & garlic
How To Create
Place all ingredients into a bowl and mix together. I used a hamburger maker to get them evenly sized.
Heat a pan and spray with olive oil, and lightly fry to seal the patties then pop into a 180c oven for 20-30 mins to finish them off or until cooked through.
oven times may vary
Feed Me Healthy Notes
- 4 patties = 4sp each
- 6 patties = 3sp each