Healthy Christmas Fruit Mince Recipe
My husband LOVES fruit mince at Christmas time, especially for pies, so I made it my mission to make a batch of homemade fruit mince to use in various ways and make delicious Christmas treats with.
Suggested Meal: Snack
Smart Points: 1 SP
- 2 pink lady apples grated
- 10 Pitted medjool Dates chopped
- 50 gms raisins
- 50 gms currants
- 1/4 tsp Allspice
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 Tbls queens sugar free maple
- Zest of 1 orange plus the juice
- 1/2 cup of water
How To Create
- Place everything in a saucepan and cook on low heat until apple is soft, there’s no liquid and the dried fruit has plumped.
- Let cool and store.
Feed Me Healthy Notes
- My jar made 480gms
- Serves 12 at 40gm serves
- 1 Weight Watchers Smart Point Per Serve