Banana & Choc Chip Cake Balls
Suggested Meal: Snack
: 2 SP
- 250 gms self raising flour
- 3 eggs
- 4 medium ripe bananas mashed
- 2 Tablespoons Queens sugar free maple syrup
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 50 gms Nestle Chocolate Chips
- 40 gms Lindt 70% cocoa dark chocolate melted
How To Create
Preheat oven to 160c
Mix all ingredients together in a bowl, minus the Lindt choc, spray a cake pop mould with oil spray and pour batter in.
Bake for 15-20 minutes.
Once cooked and cooled, melt Lindt chocolate and with a small spoon, drizzle over the cooked cake balls.
Feed Me Healthy Notes
- 2 Weight Watchers Smart Points Each