Open Grilled Chicken Bacon & Poached Egg Sandwich
Heaven on a plate - what a great way to start a weekend or maybe even Sunday Brunch
Suggested Meal: Breakfast, Lunch
: 6 SP
- 2 x Bakers Delight Vienna Sourdough Bread 75gms weight
- 1 chicken breast
- 2 slices of Aldi Berg Short cut bacon fat removed 60gms weighed
- Rocket Leaves
- 2 poached eggs
- 1/2 fresh clove garlic optional
- Dressing make with 2 Tbls 99% fat free yoghurt mixed with 1 tsp honey wholegrain mustard.
How To Create
Toast bread and rub with 1/2 clove of garlic.
Grill chicken & bacon in the same pan over medium heat, no oil.
Meanwhile poach eggs the way you normally poach them.
I like to use the old fashion method, of a pot of simmering water, add 1/2 tsp vinegar, making a whirlpool in the water drop the egg in for 60 seconds, cook one at a time.
Assemble your open sandwich, toasted garlic bread, top with rocket, then layer chicken, bacon and egg, drizzle with dressing, season with salt & Pepper.
Feed Me Healthy Notes
- 6 Weight Watchers Smart Points
** As Featured on Greenplate Pty Ltd.- Australia's Premium Public BBQ's