- 4 ripe mashed bananas mine are med-large
- 250 gms white self raising flour
- 3 eggs lightly whisked
- 2 tbls sugar free maple syrup
- 1-2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup frozen or fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup frozen or fresh raspberries
Mash banana & add all other ingredients leaving the blueberries & raspberries last, folding them through. Do not over mix.
- Fill silicone muffin moulds evenly with mixture (I use my silicone Tupperware muffin moulds )
- makes 12 muffins
- bake at 160 c for 20-25 mins.
These freeze well & can also be made into a slice. Why not add a few nuts & coconut to the mix (for extra smart points) and make it into a breakfast slice or cake using the new WW loaf mould. You can also halve the banana and add apple instead.
2 WW SP Each
Please note by using paper cases these will stick as they have no fat content.