Chocolate Mousse Eggs
This is what I will be serving as a dessert over Easter and I think it will go down a healthy treat. I tried it out on my boys last night and it was gobbled down with delight.
Suggested Meal: Snack
Smart Points: 2 SP
- 150 gms Coles Simply Less No Added Sugar dark chocolate
- 360 gms Yopro plain yoghurt
- 4 tsp Queens Sugar Free Maple Syrup
- 40 gms Avalanche Sugar Free Drinking Chocolate
- 1 x Chocolate Moulds I use Tupperware ones
How To Create
Coles Simply Less No Added Sugar dark chocolate
Melt chocolate in microwave and paint the inside of your moulds with half the chocolate.
Set in fridge for 10 minutes.
Take out of fridge and paint on a second coat of chocolate
Set back in the fridge
Remove chocolate eggs from mould by turning upside down and carefully peeling away from the egg.
Set back in fridge
Add yoghurt, maple syrup and drinking chocolate to a jug.
Whisk really well until combined.
Fill the eggs up with the mousse. The longer the mousse sits the thicker it becomes.
Add fresh raspberries to decorate.
Feed Me Healthy Notes
- 2 WW Smart Points Each
- Note ~ If anyone is interested in purchasing any Tupperware, please feel free to use my beautiful consultant that helps me with everything I need @pennyalee Penny Lee Tupperware