Italian Chicken & Risoni Bake
I’m so pleased with the flavour of this one and so was my family. Little effort, big taste win
Suggested Meal: Dinner
Smart Points: 7 SP
- 500 gms Chicken Breast Mince
- 1 cup Risoni pasta dry
- 2 tsp Masterfoods Tuscan Seasoning
- 1 Tbls balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp garlic olive oil
- 1 cup liquid chicken stock
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 400 g tin Tomatoes
- 1 onion diced
- 1 small red capsicum diced
- 3-4 cloves garlic grated
- 1/4 cup of fresh chopped basil
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped flat leaf parsley
- Salt & Pepper
How To Create
In a non stick fry pan, add garlic oil, onion, capsicum, garlic & mince, just to brown off.
Add all other ingredients minus the cheese, and bring to a boil.
Turn off heat and pour mixture into a Pyrex dish (2.6lt capacity), sprinkle over the cheese.
Cover and bake at 180c for 30 minutes, uncover and cook a further 5-10 mins to brown the top.
Feed Me Healthy Notes
- Serves 6
- 7 WW SP a Serve
- I serve with a crisp garden salad or for winter, steamed veg on the side.