Light & fluffy plus tasty & easy = Perfect . What’s the difference between a frittata & a Quiche? Quiche is more of an egg custard meaning it has milk, eggs and or cream, a frittata is mostly just egg, and a lot denser in texture.
Smart Points: 4 SP
- 4 eggs
- Salt & Pepper
- 1/2 cup plain flour
- 400 ml low fat milk
- 60 gms Gouda or jarlsberg full fat cheese Grated
- 100 gms dons shaved ham Chopped
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves shredded
- 1/2 red onion diced
- 1 cup butternut pumpkin diced raw
- 1/4 cup fresh flat leaf parsley chopped
How To Create
Add wet ingredients to a bowl, whisk, add all other ingredients and fold through, line a 25cm baking pan with baking paper or a 25cm quiche tart flan & bake in a 180c oven for 30-35 mins.
Lovely for a light lunch, dinner or picnic option.
Feed Me Healthy Notes
4 WW SP