These turned out to be a delightful & delicious finger food.
I had some leftover sweet potato, so I turned them into patties.
- 500 gms Chicken Breast Mince
- 200 gms cooked sweet potato
- 1 red onion finely diced
- 2 garlic cloves grated
- 1/3 cup mixed fresh herbs parsley + basil
- 1 egg
- 100 gms panko bread crumbs
- 20 gms grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt & Pepper
- 2 tsp olive oil
- Mix all ingredients together. Using an ice cream scoop, form mixture into 15 patties.
- Heat a non stick pan, add 2 tsp olive oil, I like to use a flavoured oil here, like garlic & rosemary but plain is fine.
- Add patties to the pan and cook for 5 minutes each side or until cooked through.
2 SP Each 💚
1 SP Each 💙💜
I’ve served mine with Ayam sweet chilli lite sauce from Coles Asian section
Celebrate Health sweet chilli sauce also Coles health food section