- 500 gms Chicken Breast Mince
- 2 cups Boiled basmati rice
- 1 cup Pineapple pieces in juice drained
- 1 Small diced red onion
- 1 Small red capsicum diced
- 2 cups Frozen mix veg peas/corn/carrot
- 1 tblp Grated fresh ginger
- 1 tblp Grated fresh garlic
- 1 tblp Soy sauce
- 2 tsp Sesame oil
- 2 Spring onions diced
- 2 tblp Lee Kum chilli garlic paste
- lee Kum chilli garlic paste
Heat a non stick pan, add sesame oil, capsicum, onion, garlic & ginger.Cook until Veg is soft.
Add chicken mince, breaking up lumps as it cooks.
Add frozen veg plus rice, stir to combine.
Add soy sauce, garlic chilli paste, salt, pepper and drained pineapple.
Turn off heat & add spring onion
Once mix is cooled completely, whisk 10 eggs& food through the fried rice mixture.Spoon mix evenly into silicone muffin moulds.
Bake in a 180c preheated oven for 30-35 minutes.
Note - For purple plan you can swap to brown rice to reduce smart points.