Chicken Spinach & Feta Patties - Served With Light Sweet Chilli Sauce
- 400 gms low fat chicken mince
- 1 egg
- 250 gms cooked drained spinach frozen & defrosted is fine, just squeeze out excess water
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs I used panko
- 50 gms low fat Feta I use south cape
- 2 tbls Ayaam light sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tsp mixed dry herbs
- Grinding of salt & pepper as much as you like
- 2 tbls chopped flat leaf parsley
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 1/2 small clove of garlic optional
- 2 Second spray oil spray
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl and shape into 12 patties. Over a medium heat, spray a non stick fry pan and cook 5-6 minutes, or until cooked through and golden brown.
- Over a medium heat, spray a non stick fry pan and cook 5-6 minutes, or until cooked through and golden brown.
- Serve with extra light sweet chilli sauce for dipping.
1 WW Smart Point each OR 2 for 3 WW Smart Points