Summer Rice Salad
My favourite summer salad Goes lovely with grilled chicken which is now 0 Smart Points!
- 2 cups boiled basmati rice cooked & cooled
- 1 Small red onion diced
- 1/2 Lebanese cucumber diced
- 1/2 red capsicum diced
- 1/2 yellow capsicum diced
- 1-2 cups fresh pineapple diced
- 1 large mango diced
- 1/2 bunch Vietnamese mint finely shredded shredded
- Mix all ingredients together, and squeeze 1/2 lime over the salad.
- The pineapple and mango release their juices and mixed with lime makes a refreshing dressing .
My Basmati rice is mixed with a little wild rice (optional) 3 Weight Watchers Smart Points Per Serve