Hawaiian Chicken Bake
My Husband LOVES Chicken & Pineapple Everything SO I thought I’d put them together as an EASY oven meal in one dish!
- 2 x 150gms Raw Chicken Breast I bought the breast snitzels
- 4 slices Don’s Shaved Honey ham 2 slices per breast
- 1/4 fresh pineapple chopped
- I used a mini food processor to pulse chop so it looks like crushed pineapple
- 60 gms Bega 50% less fat country cheese grated
- 30 gms cheese for each breast
- Any vegetables you choose to bake with it
- Chop your vegetables
- Lay in a baking dish and season with salt, pepper and any fresh herbs you choose, flat leaf parsley works very well here.
- Place chicken over the top - layer with 2 slices of ham, pineapple & cheese, season with salt, pepper and any herbs of choice, any juice that comes out of the pineapple and drizzle around the vegetables
- Cover with foil and bake in a 180c oven for 20 mins
- Uncover the tray and bake a further 5 mins until top is nicely browned.
Serves 2 (Can be easily adapted for 4) 3 WW smart points per Serve