Chicken Burrito Bowl
Who doesn't love a bowl full of goodness and colour!! Need to feed the soul and the tummy - well this is IT !!
- 1 x 150gm chicken breast
- 1 tsp masterfoods Portuguese seasoning
- 1/2 cup boiled basmati rice
- 25 gms sliced avocado
- 1/3 cup corn kernels
- 1/3 cup red kidney beans
- 1/3 cup cherry tomato
- Shredded ice berg lettuce
- Sprinkle chicken breast with Portuguese seasoning, grill over medium heat in a non stick griddle pan (I didn’t use any oil).
- Measure out all other components and assemble your bowl over a bed of shredded lettuce once the chicken is cooked.
- Squeeze of lemon or lime juice over the whole bowl is optional.
- You can swap out the rice for a Wattle valley lite wrap for the same Smart Points.
- 6 Weight Watchers Smart Points - For the Bowl