Crunchy Cornflake Crumbed Chicken tenders with honey mustard sauce .
What’s for dinner at your house ? I had a craving for crunchy crispy kfc tenders with their honey mustard sauce, but I don’t want all those ridiculous points, so I’m having this instead!
- 500 gms pack of raw chicken tenderloins
- 3 cups cornflakes crushed
- 2 tsp smoked hot paprika
- 2 tsp mixed herbs
- 1 tsp salt Mix in with cornflake crumbs
- 1-2 eggs whisked
- 100 gms No Fat Yoghurt
- 35 gms English Mustard
- 3 tsp Honey
- 1 Clove Garlic Small
- Mix crumbs & herbs together & whisk the eggs.
- Dip each tenderloin in the egg then in the crumb, place on a lined baking tray, spray with a 3 second spray of oil spray
- cook 20-30 mins at 180c or until golden brown & cooked through.
- OR in an airfryer for 8-10 mins on 195c
- Mix together and spoon into 4 individual pots
5 WW SP for the chicken & sauce.