Chocolate Brownie Bliss Balls
These are incredibly Sweet, Rich & Fudgy just like Chocolate Brownies but in Bliss Ball form. Quick and Easy as all my recipes are You’ll need a whole 10 minutes to make them
- 50 gms Walnuts
- 100 gms Rolled oats
- 2 Tbls Queens Sugar Free Maple Syrup
- 3 Tbls Avalanche Sugar Free Drinking Chocolate
- 2 Tsp Vanilla Essence
- Pinch of Salt
- 12 Big Fat Juicy Medjool Dates
- Place all ingredients into a food processor and blitz until it comes together in a ball.
- Roll into even balls, I use a cookie scoop (I’ve posted which ones I use before)
- Place in the fridge to firm up. These are quite sticky and very delicious ?
Makes 20-25 My bliss balls weigh roughly 18gms each HAVE YOU MADE THIS RECIPE? Tag @feedmehealthy_annavandyken on Instagram - I would love to see it