Bliss Balls - Lamington
Got 10 minutes to spare? Because that’s all it takes to whip these up! Get the kids involved, they love rolling
- 100 g raw roasted almonds or 100gms rolled oats
- 2 Tbls cocoa powder
- 12 medjool Dates pitted
- 2 tsp honey
- 2 1/2 Tbls desiccated coconut 2 tsp goes into the mix, the rest is for coating
- Pinch of salt
- 1/3 cup raspberries fresh raspberries
- Process almonds until roughly chopped, or use oats , add dates, cocoa, 2 tsp coconut, honey, salt & raspberries, process until a dough forms. It will be sticky.
- Roll into 15gm (3 tsp fulls) Balls, coat in remaining coconut. Chill in the fridge before serving.
- (Store in an airtight container in the fridge) or suitable to freeze.
These are incredibly delicious. 1sp Green 1sp Blue 1sp Purple