Muffins - Baked Apple & Caramel Oat
- 35 gms quick oats
- 1 egg
- 50 ml unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 tbls sweetener of choice optional
- 1 tbls caramel syrup mine is from Coles in the coffee isle
- 1 Apple finely diced
- Mix ingredients together and pour into a silicone Muffin mould or one oven prove ramekin.
- Bake at 180c for 20-25 mins or until cooked (keep an eye on them).
- Variations on this are endless! Add Raspberries, choc chips, blueberries, change caramel to maple syrup
Makes 1 large serve or 4 smaller Muffins 7 Weight Watchers Smart Points for all 4 5sp for 3 4sp for 2 2sp for 1