Crunchy Egg Wrap
Even though this is so very simple, it's really Delicious, Crunchy on the outside, soft on the inside!! so I thought I'd share I've been enjoying these as a snack lately and I haven't stuffed them full of veg I've kept it simple, you can definitely stuff it if you like or just have a side of veg and it makes a great breakfast as well.
- 1 low carb wrap
- 2 eggs whisked
- 2 tbls water
- 1 tsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup fresh flat leaf parsley
- Salt & Pepper
- Heat a good non stick pan(I use my small Tupperware Australia frypan, no oil needed & it fits my wrap perfectly)
- Whisk eggs & water together, add salt & pepper, pour into the hot pan.
- Tear over parsley leaves, and sprinkle cheese, add the wrap on top, let the bottom set, then flip over and toast the wrap. It should be crunchy when it's cooked. Fold in half and enjoy!
- Fold it like a big taco and enjoy