Cheesy Potato & Bacon Breakfast Bake
Breakfasts are sorted with this easy throw together bake!Would actually make a nice little snack box addition cutting this into smaller portions too.Enjoy straight from the oven or at room temperature this one was a winner with the boys - and me 👌🏼
- 300 g grated low carb potato all liquid removed see method
- 3 spring onion finely sliced
- 100 gms short cut bacon diced
- 6 large eggs
- 1/2 cup low fat cottage cheese I use brancourts
- 55 g Bega country 50% less fat grated cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tsp mixed dried herbs
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 180c
- Line a 25x25 square baking dish with baking paper and set aside
- Grate potatoes into a tea towel and squeeze all excess liquid out - you want 300g after the liquid is gone.
- Weigh 300g out & Add to a bowl along with all other ingredients.Mix well.
- Spoon mixture into dish and bake for 20-25 minutes