Creamy Maple Cinnamon Oats
Need a hot 5 minute breakfast option that’s warming, super filling and nourishing? Try these delicious oats! They will keep you full for hours.
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 2 tsp queens sugar free maple syrup
- Pinch of salt
- Place all ingredients into a big microwave safe bowl, make sure it’s overbig as the cooking will make the oats swell and boil in the microwave, mix together well and microwave for 1.5 minutes, stir and cook for another minute.
- Cooking times may vary depending on your microwave.
- Serve hot oats with fruit of choice plus extra sugar free maple.