Mountain Bread Spring Rolls
This filling is SO incredibly delicious, I made it again and had it with rice & Veg, but in this particular case, I made spring rolls to pop on a platter. They were crunchy & delicious served with Light Sweet Chilli Dipping Sauce
- 8 @mountainbreadau rye wraps
- 500 gms Chicken Breast Mince
- 1/2 packet bean shoots
- 1 packet of coleslaw prepackaged
- 15 gms Kecap Manis
- 1 Tbls Chilli Garlic Sauce
- 3 garlic cloves grated
- 1 small knob of ginger grated
- In a hot pan, add mince and all the sauces & spices, breaking up the mince until browned, add the vegetables and stir until cooked.
Cool the mixture down
- Cut the mountain bread wraps into quarters and fill each quarter with 2 Tbls mix.
- Roll into a spring roll, lay on a baking sheet, spray lightly with oil
- Bake at 200c for 10-15mins or until brown & crisp
You can replace mountain bread for Filo pastry, check how many sheets you need for the same smart points 2 spring rolls for 1sp