Creamy Herb & Garlic Dip
It's been a hot minute since I've posted a Snack Box.Convenient for pre tracking daily snacks that's easy to prepare ahead of time for grab and go snacking or even for at home.This one has a New Dip recipe i've made and loved. It's creamy and absolutely delicious, the texture from blending makes cottage cheese thick smooth and creamy.
- Creamy Herb & Garlic Dip
- 200 g low fat high protein cottage cheese
- 1 very small garlic clove or 1/2 clove
- 1/3 cup fresh flat leaf parsley
- Salt & Pepper
- Baby carrots
- Cherry tomatoes
- 2 × Hard boiled eggs
- Grapes + Date stuffed with PB2 & a few mini dark choc chips
- Blitz / whip together until smooth in a small food processor or stick blender.
- The whole dip is 5 points.