Bliss Balls - Mocha Maple
Seriously these are THE BEST Bliss Balls I think I’ve ever created. The taste is just INCREDIBLE. If you love Mocha please give these a go, SO Moorish and bigger than my average Bliss Balls I make.
- 50 gms roasted almonds
- 90 gms rolled oats
- 12 fat juicy pitted medjool dates
- 80 gms Republica Sugar Free drinking chocolate available at Woolworths
- 1 Tbls Queens Sugar Free maple syrup
- 2 Tbls Espresso coffee cold
- In a food processor, add almonds and pulse until a medium fine texture, add dates and pulse to break them up, add oats, 60 gms of the chocolate (reserve 30gms for coating) and the maple plus coffee, blitz until a dough forms (it will be soft), roll into 20 even balls.
- Coat some in the extra chocolate and leave some naked, or coat them all. It’s entirely up to you.
- Keep them in the fridge and they will firm up
I use a cookie scoop to make the bliss balls, and measure quite a rounded scoop as opposed to flat. You can any other sugar free drinking chocolate for the same Smart Points, however Always check Smart Point values to be sure.