Home Made Chicken Nuggets
- 500 gms Chicken Breast Cut into Chunky Cubes
- 3/4 Cup Panko Breadcrumbs
- 1 Tbls Masterfoods tuscan seasoning
- Salt & Pepper
- 2 eggs whisked
- Whisk eggs in a bowl, add all the cut chicken and mix, in a seperate bowl mix salt pepper, tuscan seasoning & Panko breadcrumbs.
- Drop half the chicken cubes in the breadcrumb mix and toss, , place on a plate, add the remaining chicken & toss, add to the plate.
- Seriously this is the easiest and quickest way of doing it, you can also add the breadcrumb mix to a zip lock bag and throw in the chicken & shake the bag.
- Cook chicken in batches in an airfryer 200c for 9 minutes , I did it in 3 batches. No need to oil spray the chicken.
3 Weight Watchers Smart Points a Serve (125gms per person)